Petzl Ok Screw Lock Carabiner
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Lightweight aluminum carabiner with a symmetrical oval shape that allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, ascenders and Progress capture pulleys. Available in three Locking systems (Screw-Lock, Triact-Lock et Ball-Lock)--Features
- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, ascenders and Progress capture pulleys
- Facilitates manipulations:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- KeyLock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- the H-profile contributes to better Grip, Protects the markings from abrasion and reduces weight
- Available in three different Locking systems:
- Screw-Lock: easy-to-Open system, Locking or not, according to the need of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unLocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic Locking system to jam.
- Triact-Lock: automatic Locking system designed for frequent manipulation. Triple-action Opening by raising and turning the sleeve, then pressing on the gate.
- Ball-Lock: automatic Locking system designed for frequent manipulation, with Lock indicator. Triple-action Opening by pressing on the green indicator, turning the sleeve, then pressing on the gate. The green button indicates when the gate is Locked.
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275, UIAA
Compatible Model(s): PRO Traxion, Micro Traxion, Basic, Partner
Petzl professional line