Geomembrane / Bamboo Barrier
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Applications: Containment of bamboo and invasive species.
Bamboo makes an ideal garden plant and grows quickly to provide privacy and beauty — however, if left unchecked it can grow throughout the yard and become a major nuisance. Bamboo Barrier is an effective material to prevent its unwanted spread.
The smooth surface of the Bamboo Barrier acts as a root stop, diverting the rhizome and preventing rampant growth. The rhizome will not penetrate the barrier; instead it will turn and continue to grow along the surface of the barrier. This contains the bamboo and prevents spreading where it isn’t wanted.
- Cuts at any measured length with utility knife
- Up to 300 linear feet (91 m) without the need for a seam
- Joins vertically or horizontally with sealant tape
- Made in the USA
- Polyethylene (HDPE) of 0.030″ (0.76 mm), 0.040″ (1.02 mm), 0.060″ (1.524 mm), or 0.080″ (2.032 mm) thickness
- Recyclable sheet material
- 100% post-consumer recycled content
|PARAMETER||ASTM TEST METHOD||MEAN VALUE|
|MD Break Strength ( psi )||D638||3735 psi (25,752 kPa or kN/m²)|
|TD Break Strength ( psi )||D638||3877 psi (26,731 kPa or kN/m²)|
|MD Break Elongation ( % )||D638||611%|
|TD Break Elongation ( % )||D638||737%|
|Puncture Strength ( lbs )||D4833||80 lbs. (36 kg)|
|MD Tear Strength ( lbs )||D1004||31 lbs. (14 kg)|
|68TD Tear Strength ( lbs )||D1004||33 lbs. (15 kg)|
|Hydrostatic Resistance ( psi )||D751, Procedure A||294 psi (2,027 kPa or kN/m²)|