- Lower Straps
- Gaff Guards
There really is not one single brand or style of climbing spur that has a stronger following than the Gecko Ultra Light climbers. Engineered in Germany to simply fit differently--as in better--than other popular spurs on the market. The design of these spurs is easier on the ankle and shin when compared to more traditional spurs.
Additionally, there is no adjustment sleeve to add weight or bulk, yet these spurs do adjust easily at every 2 cm (adjustment range from 41 - 48 cm). The pads feature washable padding and are made from fiberglass, which really completes the lightweight package. The Velcro cinch straps are wide and secure, and eliminate the need for traditional upper leg straps. Most users of these spurs and pads agree that they are simply the lightest, most comfortable choice on the market. This spur setup is sleek, simple and very effective.
- Extremely lightweight, sleek and simple design
- Comfortable padding is washable and mated to fiberglass to keep weight to a minimum
- Adjustable from 41 - 48 cm (adjustable in 2 cm intervals)
- Spike length is 2-7/8"
- Complete kit includes spurs, pads and straps
- Meets ASTM standards for strength