- High carbon steel blade with non-stick coating
- Counter blade fully forged, stepped to minimize friction and clogging
- Screw retainer
- Heavy-duty tubular aluminum handle
- Rugged, comfortable grip to minimize fatigue
- Replaceable shock absorber
- Replaceable blades can be re-sharpened
- 19 inch Overall Length
Incredible cutting performance! These loppers are improved in every aspect - from the optimized blade to the heavy-duty handles. The precision ground blades are made from non-stick coated high carbon tool steel. The counter blade is fully forged and stepped to minimize friction and clogging. A special guide bank prevents the cutting blade from biting askew into the work. The handles are super lightweight made from durable heavy-duty aluminum. The improved shock absorbers take the brunt of the force for incredible comfort.
The Vineyard Style LPB-20 features slightly narrower blades for tighter spaces.
The Orchard Style LPB-30 features slightly larger blades for larger cuts.
Made in Japan