- High carbon steel blades are Marquench hardened to hold their edge cut after cut
- Hard chrome plated blades for rust and sap resistance
- Stronger blade screws securely hold blades (4 times the torque)
- Blades are replaceable and can be re-sharpened
- Larger shock absorbers take more of the force away from your arms
- Super lightweight, strong, and ergonomic handles for continued use
This new design from ARS merges their popular HS-K1000, HS-K1000L, and HS-K1100 hedge shears all into one superior unit! Specifically designed for professional manicuring and sculpting of shrubs and topiaries, these hedge shears are razor-sharp, super light, and built for continuous use. The high carbon tool steel, Marquench hardened blades stay sharp cut after cut. The pivot cap has been replaced with a screw retainer to maintain accuracy and requires less readjustment. The blade screws are larger and more secure - four times the torque of their predecessors! The shock absorbers are larger to take more of the force translating less to your arms.
Like all ARS shears, the super-sharp blades cut through material like a pair of scissors leaving a clean, professional finish. The shears are super-lightweight (just over a pound) and have a smooth operation with larger shock absorbers for comfortable continued use. Blades are replaceable.