AirSpade 5000 Utility Series
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The AirSpade 5000 Utility Series is the newest addition to the AirSpade product line, delivering a safe way to reveal what lies beneath the surface. Featuring an in-line style handle, this tool is specially designed for excavation projects where vertical gripping is preferred.
Crafted from non-flammable bronze, the AirSpade 5000 Utility features the cutting-edge, patent-pending AirSpade Supersonic Nozzle. Offering power beyond compare, this nozzle produces a laser-like air jet that moves two times faster than sound, resulting in quicker, more productive excavation.
Rugged, lightweight aluminum handle has a full-size grip opening to enable usage of linesman's gloves. A comfortable thermal-shielding plastic grip provides electrical insulation. A dead-man trigger ensures use is safe, and a trigger guard prevents inadvertent activation. An integral pressure gauge optimizes digging performance. The 3/4'' NPT compressed air inlet is outfitted with a 3/4'' swivel-type Universal Coupler.
An insulated, 300kV-rated screw-on fiberglass barrel prevents electrocution risk near buried utility lines, with brass barrels and connectors reducing sparking risk. A dirt shield of adjustable rubber deflects soil and an auxiliary handle is detachable and included.
- AS 5000 Handle with 3/4'' NPT inlet
- Swivel-type Universal Coupler
- 300kV rated, insulated 4 Ft. fiberglass barrel
- Adjustable, rubber dirt shield
- Non-sparking, bronze Supersonic Nozzle
- Detachable, auxiliary handle
- (1) AS 5000 Handle with swivel-type Universal Coupler
- (1) 300kV rated, insulated 4 Ft. fiberglass barrel with dirt shield
- (1) 105 cfm non-sparking, bronze Supersonic Nozzle
- (1) Detachable, auxiliary handle
- (1) Operations Manual