AirSpade 5000 Arbor Series Kit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The AirSpade 5000 Arbor series kit boasts a powerful air-excavation tool with a Supersonic Nozzle, providing optimal digging capabilities. Ideal for delicate arboreal tasks such as vertical mulching, bare rooting, radial trenching, and soil aeration, its in-line style handle is ideal for uses which require a vertical grip.
AirSpade 5000 Arbor utilizes the strength of compressed air with the incorporation of the powerful, exclusive AirSpade Supersonic Nozzle. This component is constructed from extra-hardened stainless steel which produces an air jet similar to a laser beam, enabling quicker, more efficient digging at twice the speed of sound.
The AirSpade 5000 Arbor Series Kit is built with a rugged, lightweight aluminum handle that has a full-size grip opening for gloves. Thermal protection and electrical insulation is provided by the comfortable plastic grip. A dead-man trigger and trigger guard enable safe operation, while an integral pressure gauge guarantees optimal performance. The 3/4” NPT air inlet includes a 3/4'' swivel-type Universal Coupler.
This kit is equipped with a lightweight, insulated fiberglass barrel that screws on easily, as well as a rubber dirt shield that adjusts to deflect soil and dirt. Additionally, it comes with a 45-degree angled adaptor, a 1'' x 10' lightweight air hose, and a locking storage case. Plus, it includes a detachable auxiliary handle.
- AS 5000 Handle with 3/4'' NPT inlet
- Swivel-type Universal Coupler
- Insulated, 4 Ft. fiberglass barrel
- Adjustable, rubber dirt shield
- 105 cfm stainless steel Supersonic Nozzle
- Detachable, auxiliary handle
- 45-degree angled adaptor
- 1'' ID x 10' lightweight air hose with Universal Couplers
- Heavy-duty, locking storage case
- (1) AS 5000 Handle with swivel-type Universal Coupler.
- (1) 4 Ft. fiberglass insulated barrel with adjustable, rubber dirt shield
- (1) 105 cfm stainless steel Supersonic Nozzle
- (1) Detachable, auxiliary handle
- (1) 45-degree angled adaptor
- (1) 1'' ID x 10' lightweight air hose with Universal Couplers
- (1) Heavy-duty, locking storage case
- (1) Operations Manual