Price Match Policy
If, within 30 days of purchase, you find a lower price for a product that was purchased from us you can contact us and we are happy to match the price if your product meets the conditions outlined below:
- The price must be clearly listed in Canadian dollars, and the price must include all additional charges such as freight, customs, shipping and handling as well as any environmental fees. As an example, if the price of a product is listed at $500 elsewhere, you bought it from us for $550, but the item costs $50 to ship to you, then we would consider the price to be $550.
- It must be sold and shipped from within Canada by a Canadian-based retailer.
- The item must be new and identical in the following ways: brand, model, part number (SKU), year, colour and size.
- It can’t be discounted due to refurbishment, returned product, pre-owned, manufacturer defect or damaged in any way.
- The price must be ticketed, signed or advertised, not verbally agreed to.
- The product(s) must be available for purchase at the lower price at the time of the request.
- This policy includes any of our sales or our clearance discounts. However, they do not include special orders, or prices that are lower due to errors, misprints, end-of-business or close-out liquidations, or lastly discounts due to multiple purchases.
- We must be able to verify all of the details listed previously, therefore please provide a photo, advertisement, URL or other means of verification.
This price match cannot be combined with other discounts or special offers.
If all conditions are met for a price match you will either receive the difference of the two prices in store credit. (e.g. If we sell it for $5 and it is found elsewhere for $3, you will receive $2 in store credit), or we will accept the product return and refund if the product is in new condition, and you will receive a refund to the original method of payment. This decision will be based on our discretion.
In some cases, retailers may have minimum advertised prices (MAP) which prohibit their retailers from selling their products for less than the MAP. If a competitor is selling their product for less than the MAP, we will be unable to match this price.
If we are unable to match the price, you are welcome to return the item to us (please see our Returns, Exchanges and Warranty Policy).
If one of our products is listed at an incorrect price because of an error, we maintain the right, at our sole discretion, to reject or cancel orders placed for that item. At our discretion and depending on the circumstances, we’ll either contact you regarding your order, or cancel the order and notify you of the cancellation.
If you have further questions, feel free to send your questions to us by chat or visit our Contact Us page.